The priciest ZIP code in the country boasts a median home price of more than $4.5 million, according to a new list by Forbes that tracked home prices of more than 20,000 ZIP codes nationwide to determine the most expensive areas. Here are the five priciest ZIP codes in the country, according to Forbes.
1. Alpine, N.J.: 07620 Median home price: $4,550,000
2. Atherton, Calif.: 94027 Median home price: $4,295,000
3. Sagaponack, N.Y.: 11962 Median home price: $3,595,000
4. Hillsborough, Calif.: 94010 Median home price: $3,499,000
5. Beverly Hills, Calif.: 90210 Median home price: $3,469,891